Comprehensive Steinway Collection
Experience the Breathtaking Sounds of Steinway Pianos in One Revolutionary Bundle
Throughout history, Steinway has created a collection of pianos that have changed and shaped the way we experience music thanks to their unmatched harmonics and “Steinway singing tone.” Capturing these same sounds today proves a challenge to even those with the keenest ear for musical instruments, so when we created the Mega Steinway musicians everywhere rejoiced.
We spent years developing modeling technology to recapture the beautifully unique sounds from over 40 pianos, right down to their key dynamics and timbre. After extensive testing, research and tuning, the Mega Steinway perfectly captures the Steinway pianos’ historic sounds from the 19th and 21st centuries. Using a next generation Neo Piano hybrid modeling engine, we’ve refined our sounds to match each of these Steinway pianos.
In this way, Mega Steinway become the most comprehensive collection of Steinway Pianos. in terms of models, years and varieties.
We have regular models from A to D, and with special/limited/custom editions
Steinway A: 3; Steinway B:8
Steinway C: 4; Steinway D:18
Limited/Custom Edition: 4
Special Edition: 5
Starts from 1872, we have gathered Steinway Piano made within 140 years range
Before 1900: 4
1900 - 1950: 13
1950 - 2000: 19
After 2000: 6
We have Steinway pianos recorded in different location, such as concert hall, recording studio, museum and even arena.
Expressive State-of-the-Art Sound and Dynamic Performance
Mega Steinway is powered by Hybrid Modeling technology and HD Velocity Layer technology providing a natural boost to expressive power that can be felt with every strike of the keys. Along with the new Neo Piano engine, which achieves 400 times more variations than a traditional sample engine, every note played is unique, creates vivid sound representation, and strikes a rich, accurate tone even with small movement. In essence, it’s an instrument with a musical soul instead of a machine feel.
Expanded Sound and Adjustable Playability
Gain unmitigated control over 40 customizable piano aspects, including the ability to lift the lid, tweak tone and harmonics, alter dampers, change dynamic range, and adjust velocity response. You can even apply a ‘style’ or resonance to your sound or adjust up mix by changing different microphone perspectives.
- Offering authentic sample sounds with the playability of a modeled piano, hybrid modeling technology embodies over 43,000 GB samples. (learn more)
- Style Designer helps set the piano’s musical style with a simple knob, be it pop, jazz, rock, classical or soft, and change internal parametric.
- Provides up to 12 microphone perspectives.
- HD Velocity Layers can express up to 65,536 velocity layers and around 1000 layers have an audible difference. (learn more)
- DFD/RAM system enables users to relocate resources and ensure the best performance under every individual project.
- Scala Tuning System allows users to experiment with different tunings and choose from more than 10,000 tunings.
- The Multi-Dimensional Resonance engine perfect represent different resonance inside a piano. (learn more)
- Adjustable sympathetic resonances.
- Artificial Intelligence Tools will check the response of your keyboard and pedals automatically to find your ideal velocity response curve in seconds.
- Differnt GUI mode for standard resolution and 4K resolution
Expand Your Musical Capabilities with a Dynamic Piano Engine Software
This is your opportunity to create deeper, richer Steinway sounds just like the original pianos themselves. Get our Mega Steinway (Special Edition by resuqest) today and truly enhance your ability to create beautiful, unforgettable sounds.
Not satisfied? Check our world's largest piano collections below and there is always one piano ideal for you!
Copyright © 2018 The Best Computer Music and acoustic technology INC All rights reserved.
Developed by ovakimyan.com